Norton.com/setup- Download, Install and Setup Norton Using Product Key
Norton is an anti-virus software product that was developed by the reputed company Norton life locks in 1991. The Norton antivirus software uses signatures and heuristics to find the virus attacks and cyber-attacks. This Norton software helps in email spamming filtering processing. Norton.com/setup internet security is the top antivirus product in the U.S market world. The Norton software is distributed in the form of downloadable products and OEM software.
The Norton antivirus software can run on different devices and platforms that include Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux. The Norton.com/setup antivirus software developed for the windows 7 versions in the year 2006- 2012. The Norton antivirus software was developed for the MacOSXLion in the year of 2005.
How to Download Norton Antivirus Software?
- To download the Norton antivirus, visit Norton.com/Setup and sign in to your account, you can choose the version of the software that supports your device.
- The Norton antivirus software can be installed on many devices like a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
- If you have purchased your Norton antivirus software from a retail shop or bought from the service providers then alternative methods should be followed.
- To install the Norton antivirus software your device should meet the minimum requirement to install the software that is instructed by the Norton life lock protection. Then the following steps should be acquired to download.
- Then, enter your email address and password for your Norton.com/setup account.
- If you have forgotten the Norton password or username, then click the ‘forgot password’ option to recover your password and username.
- After completing the sign-in process in the Norton antivirus software website portal, click on the download option available.
- If you are using a windows based device, then you can purchase the Norton antivirus software from the Microsoft store available in windows.
- If you are using the mobile device to set up the Norton antivirus software, then choose the subscription that you want to download.
- Now you have successfully downloaded the software on your device.
Essential System Requirements for Installation of Norton.com/setup?
The essential requirements for the installation process of the Norton antivirus software that need to be adopted are both in software and hardware. Below are the essential software and hardware requirements to set up the Norton antivirus software.
The Software Requirements for Norton Antivirus Software
The software requirement of Norton.com/setup antivirus is that the software runs on the Windows XP 32-bit, Windows Vista 32 bit and Windows 64 bit. The Norton antivirus software also runs on windows 7 32 bit ad windows 7 64 bit. The Norton antivirus software is compatible with both personal and professional uses. The Norton setup anti-virus software has different plans for users that include Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, and Ultimate versions of the windows 7 pc or computer.
The Hardware Requirement for the Norton Antivirus Software
The hardware requirement for the Norton antivirus software to run successfully requires 300 Mhz. The Norton antivirus software requires a faster CPU in the windows platform and 1GHz. The Norton antivirus software requires a faster CPU in the windows vista and windows 7 platforms. The Norton antivirus software requires a minimum RAM of 256MB. To install Norton.com/setup requires 300MB of space available for the installation of the software. If you have purchased the Norton antivirus from the retail stores then you need a CD or DVD drive that is mandatory to install the software. If you have purchased the Norton software through the electronic download mode then you have to use the web to install the Norton antivirus software on your device.
How to Install and Activate Norton.com/setup Antivirus?
- To install the Norton antivirus software you need to visit the site norton.com/setup and sign in to your Norton account.
- You can install numerous gadgets like a workstation, PC, tablet, and cell phone. If you have bought your Norton antivirus software from a retail shop then elective strategies need to be followed. To install the Norton antivirus software your gadget should meet the base prerequisite to install the software that is told by the Norton life lock assurance.
- As the first step sign in to your Norton account and enter your email and password. If you have failed to remember your Norton setup account, at that point the alternative failed to remember username or password should be followed.
- In the Norton.com/setup web-based interface, click the alternative install. At the point when you are installing the Norton antivirus software on windows, at that point click the get it from Microsoft store and follow the means to install from the Microsoft stores.
- If you are utilizing the cell phone to set up the Norton antivirus software, at that point choose the membership that you need to download and tap the following choice. Presently you have effectively installed the software in your gadget.
- In the device as the process of installation, you need to open the email that is sent to the registered email address. In your email, you will find the email sent from the team of Norton antivirus software.
- In the email that you have received from Norton, you will see the download now an option available in the email.
- Then tap the Download now option to install the Norton.com/setup software to your device.
- When you have tapped the option then the download link in the browser opens. The link for the software to be downloaded will appear.
- Then you need to tap on the options setup Norton setup window, and then you will be redirected to the page of the google play store or app store. Then proceed with the options tap.
- After you have installed the Norton antivirus software on your device, press Ctrl+J to open the downloaded file in your browser.
- Then enter the username and other details on the page that appeared to complete the installation process.
- Now the Norton antivirus software is activated on your device.
Steps to Install Norton Antivirus on a Computer Device
- To install the Norton antivirus software on your device, first, you need to sign in to your Norton.com/Setup account.
- You can install the antivirus on various computer devices like a workstation, PC, tablet, and PDAs.
- As an initial advance sign in to your Norton account by entering your username and password and then tap the sign-in option available on the screen.
- After sign in to your official Norton.com/setup antivirus software account, now you can install the software that suits your device.
- If you’re using Windows on your device, then you can install the antivirus software from the Microsoft store.
- In case you are utilizing the mobile phone to set up the Norton antivirus software, then pick the enrollment that you need to download and tap the following option.
- As of now, you have adequately installed in the computer the software on your device.
Steps to Install Norton Antivirus on Mac Device
Following are the steps to be acquired for the process of installation of the Norton software on the Mac device.
- In the Norton.com/setup page you will be able to view the option Join now, click join now option to activate the Norton community to watch the products of the Norton team.
- Then you will pop up with the page containing the user name and password, then on that page, you should enter the username and password of your account.
- Then click the option install helper to proceed further with the installation process on your Mac device.
- Then click the restart option to proceed with the process.
- After the installation process of the Norton.com/setup account on the Mac device then click the open preference option popped up on the screen.
- When you are popped with the note that System Extension Blocked, then proceed to click Open Security Preferences.
- In the Security and Privacy screen at the bottom of the page, you will be able to see the lock symbol available, click that lock symbol to proceed with the process.
- To unlock you need to enter the administrative username and password, and then click unlock the option to proceed with the installation.
- Then click the option on that page to message. If you are not able to see the allow option on the page then go to the security and privacy option and then you will be able to see the ‘Allow’ option.
- In the Norton com setup antivirus software installation page, click the continue option, and click the allow option. This allows you to monitor all network activities and block the cyber-attacks on your Mac device.
- Then click the Open Preferences option to have a better experience on your Mac device.
- As a final task ensure that in your Security & Privacy window you have enabled the Norton System Extension option.
- Now your installation process in the Mac device is completed.
How to Get Norton Set Up Activation Key?
The Norton.com/setup activation key can be found in different ways. Most of the time, the need for Norton activation keys is not mandatory. The Norton activation key is required only when Norton setup is expired or facing an issue with the subscription days. Then you need to download the product key from the account to which you have a current subscription.
Now you can use the subscription key for the usage in the need to resolve the problems. To find your product key is purely based on the model that you purchase.
- First, you need to go to Norton.com/Setup and sign in to your account. On my subscription page scroll the page down, then in the Norton Utilities Premium, you will be able to find the Norton activation key. Then, copy the Norton activation key.
- Then click the Start Norton Utilities Premium option available.
- Then click activate now an option on the page.
- Then, enter the Norton Utilities Premium product key and then click the activate now option.
How to Setup Norton Using Product Key?
- To activate your Norton Setup antivirus using product key login to your Norton.com/Setup account.
- The Norton Product Key is a combination of 25 digit alpha and numeric characters. It does not contain any special character.
- If you have purchased the Norton antivirus via norton setup then the activation code will be delivered to your registered email address, and in the case, if you have purchased the antivirus from a retail shop then the activation code is given on a sealed pack of your Norton product.
- Now on the product main page, enter your product key.
- Then, click the activate now option to activate your Norton setup antivirus software on your device.
Norton.com/Setup Antivirus Related FAQ
Norton LifeLock is an antivirus software product that prevents your device from cyber-attacks. The Norton antivirus software runs on different platforms that include Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
The Norton 360 is available as a download or OEM software.
Monthly and annual subscriptions are available. The annual subscriptions last for 1 to 2 years.
It is not required to remove the old Norton, you only need to upgrade the old version to the new updated one.
You can use Norton Plus and Norton 360 Standard on a single device or operation system only. However Norton 360 Deluxe can be used on up to five devices or multiple operation System.
When you chance your new laptop, you need to install Norton 360 on your new device and the new installation will be added to your Norton Account.
Yes, you can share the Norton Security with your friend or family member. You just need to Sign in to norton.com/setup account and click on your profile icon. At the bottom of the page you will find the option, Click Share with a friend.
Mnortonsetup.com is an independent technical support provider for all Norton products. Mnorton setup provides independent on-demand remote technical support for all software related issues in desktop, laptop, devices and peripheral. Mnortonsetup.com does not claim any association or affiliation with these brands and third party companies. The uses of any trademark, images, logo or brand names are for information purpose only and we do not claim any ownership or imply endorsement of any Norton product. If your product is under manufacturer warranty then you can avail free support through official website or offline support center.